Cellulose has many advantages such as roof insulation.
Apart from the superior insulating properties, cellular plastic is very easy to handle. It is quick to install, it is durable to walk on and it can be combined with almost all waterproofing layers. Forget the common problems with cold bridges! BEWI cellular plastic is laid completely on any surface.
No moisture or mold problems
With BEWi’s roof solutions, you are protected against problems with moisture or mold. The contractor who uses our product can feel safe when the final inspection arrives.
Sustainable and economical
Cellular plastic on roofs can be worn during the construction phase without being trampled. Cellular plastic on roofs can withstand a rain shower during the construction phase without the function deteriorating. Cellular plastic on roofs is an economical solution that reduces construction costs.
Well insulated and economical
If you want to save somewhere, it is definitely not on the roof. The additional cost of a solid insulation is insignificant and the money is returned in the form of lower energy costs. With today’s energy prices, the depreciation period will be short.
- With the right insulation on the roof, your problems with moisture and mold are reduced.
- With the right insulation on the roof, you reduce your heating costs.
- With the right insulation on the roof, your living space increases.
- With the right insulation on the roof, you can reduce the insulation on the floor.
- With the right insulation on the roof, you can remove the supply air at the eaves.
- With the right insulation on the roof, you can use whichever roof surface layer you want.
|Specifications||STANDARD||Unit||BEWI EPS S60||BEWI EPS S80|
|Compressive strength||EN 826||kPa||60||80|
|Permissible long-term load at 2% deformation (nominal load)||EN 1606||kPa||18||24|
|λD declared value||EN 13164||W/mK||0,041||0,038|
|Water absorption, immersed||EN 12087||Vol%||0,5-4,0||0,5-4,0|
|Capillarity||Capillary breaking||Capillary breaking|
|Length extension coefficient||10-6 m/m0C||70||70|
|Fire properties (class)||EN 13501-1||F||F|
|Relative water vapor resistance||EN 10456||u faktor|
|Tolerance Length and width||EN 822||mm||+- 0,6%||+- 0,6%|
|Tolerance Thickness (class)||EN 823||mm||+- 2||+- 2|
|Tolerance Flatness||EN 824||mm/m||7-14||15|
|Tolerance Right angle||EN 825||mm/m||+ 5||+ 5|